Saturday, May 11, 2013

How I Use Facebook




I like most people have a personal facebook account and those that are friends with me on facebook will notice that I never post any negative status updates. You will also never read about me having a bad day. 

This doesn’t mean I don’t have bad days and it doesn’t mean that I am never negative. I am. In truth nowadays I am far more positive than I am negative but that is because I choose to be. I make a choice daily to be.

The reason I post only positive updates and about things I love is because I don’t want to pollute the world with any more negativity. In my opinion it has enough. I know how much I love reading others heartwarming and loving posts so I assume that other people too would much prefer to read something nice over something terrible.

Since starting these posts almost 3 years ago my life has changed dramatically. From the outside it appears as though nothing has changed but on the inside so much has changed. I hardly recognize the person I am these days, but I am loving her. This is also something I never would have admitted, said, and most definitely would never publicly declared before that I love myself.

I love myself because I forgive myself and I have learnt to accept that I am not perfect. Best thing I ever did was accept my own faults and admit that I had them.


I am no different than you, no better and no worse. If I can change then anyone can. You just have to first believe you can. Actually you don’t even need that. Just start with little things and everything else will fall into place. 

Believe me there is something so much more powerful than you can ever imagine that is on your side that wants only the best for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment