Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I love Hospitals.



My 9 month old had an appointment at the hospital recently (nothing serious) and it got me thinking...

Hospitals. I don't mind them. In fact I quite like them and enjoy visiting.

I understand that they aren't always the nicest places to be or to visit but they are also places full of hope and full of love.

Every time I visit a hospital I don't see heartache, illness, the sick and the dying. I see love.

I see it in the faces of  those caring for loved ones who are ill.  I see it in the faces of the nurses and the doctors. Who fight to save the life of someone who only moments ago was a complete stranger. I see it in a newborn baby and the face of its mother.

Love, its everywhere. Always. Its just a matter of looking for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment