Monday, July 15, 2013

Nothing Seperates. WE Seperate.




I often say that we are all one and nothing separates us. No religion race or colour, we are all human. All here to share, to love and to learn. I was thinking of a great example of this today. If a man has fallen and lay hurting on the ground and reaches to you for help or if a child falls into a body of water unable to swim and is slowing drowning.  What do you do? 

Do you not jump in to save the child? Do you not bend down to help the injured man? 

Or do you keep walking because that child or man is Muslim, Catholic, African, Asian or homosexual?  No.

We are all humans. We all suffer, we all experience pain and we all want love. So why do we separate and box each other into groups?

 Maybe I’m unusual but when I look at another I don’t see their label, I see the soul within. The part of them that is just like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment