Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Door To Your Happiness.




Today being the international day of happiness has had me thinking about happiness...

Happiness. Its a strange encounter. It comes, it goes, its there, then its not.

Where does it come from and where does it go?

Happiness comes from us, inside us. It is a feeling that wells up from within and spreads throughout our body leaving us feeling fantastic. When it disappears it goes nowhere, it can't. It isn't an object but a feeling. So today I have learnt that happiness starts and ends with me always.

Although things and people seem to make me happy, do they really? Or is it that they simply open the door to where my happiness resides?

I must find the key to that door. In fact I believe it is all of our missions to find that key so we can open the door to our happiness daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment