Friday, March 29, 2013

Make Your World Happy



My world is a happy world. Let me tell you why.

I was telling a friend recently that my life has changed dramatically since I have changed my thoughts about things. I have realised what immense power we all have to create the world we live in. 

Not the world of others but OUR world and what we see and experience.

Don't ever underestimate the power you hold within you. You are the one who controls your destiny and your life. I am not saying you need to be positive 100% of the time, that isn't possible. But I am saying that your words and what you tell yourself are powerful beyond anything you can imagine.

So be kind to yourself. Support yourself, love yourself and mostly tell yourself things that you would only want to hear. 

Make your world a happy world.

No comments:

Post a Comment