Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Born to Bloom



Have you ever thought deeply about a flower and the magic behind it?

Today I did.

Looking at a half opened bud I wandered in awe how its magnificence comes to be. One day its a closed bud, shut tight. The next day and the days that follows it open to its full beauty and potential.

What causes it to open? How does the flower know when to bloom and open itself to life?

The answer is, it doesn't, yet it does.

I personally believe that the power, intelligence and life force that flows through the flower causing it to open is the very same life flow that runs through us all. We are all as magnificent and wanderous as the flower. All we need to do is let life run through us so we can open to our own full potential, our glory, our own miracle filled life!

A lesson I too must remind myself at times. I admit, I am guilty of trying to stop the flow of life. I do this in many ways, one way is by refusing to accept the situation as it is. For example I will run, avoid or convince myself altogether that what is happening shouldn't. That  my way is the only way. Wrong. There is another way. Lifes way, and some may say Gods way.

Sometimes we just need to step aside to our own lives and let something bigger than us, more powerful than us take over. That is true surrender and when you surrender you are trusting in that very same power that made you come into existence. You were once a embryo, then a baby,  a child, and now an adult and all this magically happened without you doing a thing.

Life doesn't have to be hard. We only make it that way.

 Life is simple if you allow it to be. The flower blooms whether someone is looking or not, whether its a good day or bad. The flower doesn't care if the others in the bunch have already bloomed or if its not as brightly coloured as the bud next to it. It just blooms. It blooms because that is what it was born to do.

You too were born to bloom.  Trust that you will because there is no other choice.



No comments:

Post a Comment