Thursday, October 10, 2013

Life is About Living.


Life is about living. You are alive to live. No other reason are you here than to live your life. Your probably thinking but I am living it! But are you?

Years ago I too thought I was living life but I was merely existing. Watching everyday go past, some days were good others bearable.
Now? Well every day is amazing. A big call, yes, and my days haven’t changed at all. But I have changed.

I still get unwell, tired and cranky, have bills to pay. My children rip each other apart on a regularly basis and I have days where I feel unloved and under-appreciated but what is different now is that I know how precious life is. I know each of these things are a blessing to experience, but on top of it all I know how lucky I am to be here. Alive in this life and to have all I have.

In any situation you are in no matter how terrible, how awful, painful or depressing I can guarantee that someone out there is doing it much worse. You are a lucky one. You have so much in your life to be grateful for and that is what I live for. That is what I love and that is how I have changed.

I no longer see life as against me but for me. I see everything in my life as a gift even the so called ‘crappy’ stuff as I have found it’s the ‘crappy’ stuff that has always helped land me into the good. To live is to appreciate it all - the good, the bad and to be grateful that you’re here in this life. Alive.  

No comments:

Post a Comment