Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Don't Hate Rain.




You know what I love … RAIN!!!  

Rain is so often poorly spoken about it. People curse it, wish it were sunny, and most people, well they hate it. I was one of those people. I saw rain as a major inconvenience, something that stopped me from doing what wanted to do. I saw it as uncomfortable, cold and wet. Now I see otherwise.

Now I see the perfection in it. How (where I live) it rains mostly during this time of year – spring. It rains so our flowers can bloom and our crops can flourish. It rains to fill our dams with drinking water so come summer in the blastering heat we can enjoy an abundance of fresh water. It fills our lakes and rivers and washes away winters waste.

Rain is life. Rain provides us life and without it we could not survive. Rain is a blessing and I don’t know any other way to look it.

No comments:

Post a Comment