Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Chocolates Were Only A Bonus


I received a text from Lisa today (my friend who is a masseuse) telling me I had made her day.

She told me how happy the small box of chocolates I left on her doorstep and card made her. She went on to say what made her most happy, and what she loved more than the chocolates were the words on the card. The words I wrote only last night. Straight from my heart to hers.

I have found in life that its the thought behind the action, the love behind the action, the words of love and support from your heart to anothers that people appreciate the most. The chocolates were only a bonus.

I am so happy to have made someone else happy today, but I am most grateful for my late night inspiration to shower another in love and kindness.

Always follow your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment