Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Thank You Letter

Remember the house I drove past the other day. The one with the dog bowl and “paws for a drink” sign out front? 

Well today I wanted to do something nice for them. To let them know that their act of kindness and generosity hadn’t gone unnoticed…

So I decided to write them a card with some nice words (very similar to what I wrote here the other day) and today I purchased a lotto ticket along with some scratchies to put into the card and placed it in their letterbox.

I didn’t sign my name nor mention who I was or where I lived. I didn’t do it to be thanked. I did it to thank them. This wasn’t about me and my ‘kind act’ but about theirs. I wanted them to know how much this world needs many more people like them and I hope it inspires them to continue opening their hearts and to never stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment