Monday, March 3, 2014

Paws For A Drink


For about a month now I've been driving past a home around the corner from me. On its lawn a container of some sort along with a sign. Every time I drive pass I strain my neck and head to read what it says but am never able as I always pass it too quickly. Today I pulled over to read it.

On it it reads "Paws for a drink" and is decorated with paw prints.

As I read it I smiled. I was smiling because of the love behind this beautiful persons gesture. Every day they must refill that container with clean water not for themselves or even their own dogs but for complete strangers they will never meet.

Don't ever underestimate the difference you can make or kindness you can show. It doesn't require you to spend a lot of money or be incredibly talented or skillful it only ever requires that you open your heart

No comments:

Post a Comment