Monday, August 5, 2013

Your Breasts Aren't You.


If there is one body part of mine that I would change it would be my breasts. They are much smaller than I would like. Today I again thought how this body part ‘fails’ me when I realised that they are perfect. They are mine and this is how I was made.

There are things in life I can change such as my attitude, house, belongings and what I wear each day but I cannot change how God made me. Yeah sure I could go ‘buy’ some but why? So I feel more lovable?  More feminine?  Happier ….

I may feel some of the above for a while but it won’t last. Because we all know that deep down its the love of yourself and who you are and not the love of your body that is vital, and It’s that person I am learning to love despite her casing.

I have friends who have had breasts enhancements and know that more and more women today are getting these procedures done and I’m beginning to ask why?

We are all perfect the way we are. We are not our breast size. If we all had ‘boob jobs’ where would the variety be? If we all had blonde hair … how boring! We were made different for a reason and we are all perfect in our own different way. Why be like someone else when your perfect at being you.

No comments:

Post a Comment