Thursday, June 27, 2013

I Pray That This Madness Ends


Do images like this upset you like they do me?

Am I the only person who finds this picture and the many others like it incredibly upsetting?

Every time I see images like this it only inspires me to do more and be more. The world needs us all to LOVE MORE and KILL less. What utterly shocks and disgusts me is that there are facebook pages dedicated to hunting. Pages were you post your killings, show them off and brag to others about how it went down.

Yet, I cannot blame them or the men and women who do this. Because if they felt what it is I currently feel then there is no way they could do such a thing. My wish for him and the many others that kill is for one moment, to feel the pain and suffering of another like that they are causing.

I pray that this madness stops. I pray that we are as the human race no longer use anothers pain, killing and torture as a form of entertainment.

This moment of 'happiness', exhilaration and excitement in killing this beautiful creature would have lasted that man a day at most, yet cost the deer his life. No doubt as the mans excitement, exhilaration and 'happiness' wears off he will be out to gain it again by killing. You will never and I repeat never, will you find happiness and joy in taking the life of another.

No comments:

Post a Comment